Wednesday 24 October 2012

White & Lilac

Ok, the floors are painted white, the lilac curtains have arrived from Restoration Hardware and they look fabulous with the Laura Ashley wing chair.  The room is not finished yet (hence no photos).  But I have decided to axe the pink and stick with lilac and white for my little girl's room.  Pink is very overdone.  It is in every store and in almost every little girl's room at some point.

So, I have been trolling the internet for inspiration - again, and this is what I have logged so far...

 
This is gorgeous for a teenage girl's room, very sophisticated and chic.

 
Here are a few angles of the same room.  The soft palatte includes blues but as you can see, the addition of lilac in the room makes this space unique.



 
And, or course the ever lovely Restoration Hardware!
 
Conclusion: My poor husband gets to paint the room again.
 
Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment