Monday 15 October 2012

Girl's Nursery Inspiration

There is a slight problem here... too much choice. I started a file of pictures that I found on the internet and just went from there. I began to see a pattern imerging... I like pink and purple, and vintage pieces. Here is the pick of the inspirational images I have found to base my nursery look on...
  
 
Restoration Hardware of course.  Totally in love with the armoire, luckily I have one just like it and it is in the room slowly collecting little treasures for my little girl.

 
I love the vintage look of this bed, and the mix of the soft pastel colour palette (and the tutus of course!).

 
An older girl's room, however the use of pink and purple with the white furniture just calls to me.

 
Not pink and purple, but beautiful all the same.

 
There is a mirror very similar to this in the room also.

 
Here are the gorgeous cutains that I have ordered from Restoration Hardware.  They are a washed velvet with a satin frill.  Now I just have to wait for them to get here.
 
Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment