Thursday 25 October 2012

Hawaiian florals

The Halekulani, meaning "The House Befitting Heaven", on Waikiki Beach  has earn't it's name indefinately. And not just for the second to none service, but the atmosphere is truly magic and time does seem to stand still. As usual, I am obsessed with the flower arrangements, namely orchids.  Here are some of my Fuji moments...
 
 
Lillies in the foyer

 
This gorgeous number gets changed regularly.  There is real coral pieces and driftwood in this one.

 
Perfect white orchids

 
This restaurant is called Orchids.  Fantasic waffles!
 
The stores at Ala Moana shopping mall are no exception.  Here are some noteworthy arrangements at the Ralph Lauren store...
 
 
Orchids of course

 
This philly is perfect with the white cabinetry and the seagrass wallpaper.

 
Beautiful broms
 
 
This is on both sides as you enter the store.  Love the antique pots and tables.
 
 
This is located in my entry way and is one of mine.  When I am not super pregnant I like to change this one around regularly.  Most of the greenery in this one is from my own tropical garden so depending on what is in season there are no two arrangements the same.  I like to try to bring a little piece of Halekulani into my home where possible.
 
Ax
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment